Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our professional photos taken in Florida have arrived!

While in Florida we decided to get professional photos of the Huffey family taken since we were all traveling together and the setting was so beautiful. Jan Bus from Jan Bus Designs, met us at St. Andrews Park, a beautiful park with lots of great photo ops, and spent a few hours taking all of our pictures. It was a VERY windy day, most of our trip was windy, but we had a great time and we got some very nice shots.



Ethan wasn't having his best day that day and he was pretty crabby most of the photo shoot, until Jan suggested to get him naked. As soon as his clothes were off, he was one with the ocean and had a great time playing in the sand and water! I love his "nakey-butt" shots and can't wait to show them at his wedding some day!


Enjoy looking at all the pictures and if anyone is interested in printing some I can send an original via email for print at your local photo store. Jan did a great job and we have all rights to all the photos. She even edited out Ethan's owie on his forehead that I was so worried would show up in the pictures. I highly recommend her and if you are ever in the Panama City, Florida area you should look her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...