Friday, June 20, 2008

The Huffey's are MOVING!

We finally bought a house yesterday at the auction! For the last few months Derrick and I have been looking at a lot of houses, writing low offers and waiting for someone to just "give" their house away. Yesterday we bought one! It is a GREAT deal, way under assessed value, and it is almost move-in ready (from what Derrick has told me). I haven't been in it, and Derrick just skimmed though yesterday after speaking with the previous owner, so we aren't for sure what, if anything needs to be done, but from what it looks like, it is a pretty good house.

The house is located in Pleasant Hill in Copper Creek. It is right on the golf course so we will not have any neighbors to the rear and from what Derrick says, it is in a good spot so we shouldn't get hit by any balls either. It was a foreclosure auction property, and someone is currently living in it, so that is a bit of a hang-up, but hopefully they will be out soon and we will be able to start moving in!


The picture on the recorder's page is very bad, so I am going to drive by later today and try and get some better pictures and maybe ask if I can go through it since I haven't even been in it (one of the joys of buying off the auction)! As soon as we get pictures I will post for you all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...