Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Morning Dew and Jesus

Today, while Ethan and I were eating breakfast on the deck, we had an interesting discussion. I had to wipe the table down before we put our breakfast dishes down, as the table was still wet with the morning dew.

Ethan instantly asked, "Who got the table all wet?" which led to a discussion (with a 2 year old) about how dew is created and why we find it on our things outside in the morning.

"But who made it wet?" Hmmm??? Well... "God made everything so I guess God did." was my answer.

That satisfied his curiosity and we enjoyed our breakfast in the fresh morning air.

Later that evening, while eating dinner outside with Daddy, Ethan announced "Daddy... Jesus came over and got the table all wet today!!"
Derrick, with a puzzled look at me smiled and said "Really? Wow!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...