Monday, October 24, 2011

Just another Monday...

I love Monday!  Our schedule has been pretty full this fall, but Monday and Thursday's are our unscheduled and relaxed days.  We wake up when we want, eat breakfast as a family, get some school work in, play games, catch up on chores, and today it was so beautiful outside we painted a pumpkin and drew with sidewalk chalk. 




We have some pumpkin muffins baking as I type, and I even got a quick nap in while Everett napped and Ethan played quietly.  Ahhh... I better enjoy it while I can!  I hope you too had a happy Monday!

Here are a few pictures of the boys during school today.  Ethan was working with his Math-U-See blocks (this is his math curriculum for this year) and Everett found them interesting too. 








I distracted Everett with a box of crayons and some paper and he created two masterpieces!  He actually really enjoys coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...