$5 was the price and I was so excited to find such a great deal! It is practically brand new! The retail price on this bike is close to $100, so at $5 I couldn't pass it up! This is a balance bike, so it is different from a regular bike as it doesn't have pedals and the child doesn't use training wheels. The idea is that the child learns to balance before pedaling. I don't know how well it will work, but he thinks it is AWESOME, so that is what matters!
| I'm doing it!! |
It was a beautiful sunshine filled day so we took it for a spin when Derrick got home. It is going to take him a few times to figure it out, but already, after about 15 minutes, he was starting to get the hang of it and balanced while he coasted short distances.
Pretty soon he will be zooming around the cul-de-sac with the rest of the neighbor kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment