Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Am Blessed.

Today has been a good day.  Tonight, as I sit here, with the images and mini-clips of the day flashing in my head, I feel content, at peace, and exceptionally blessed.  God's hand is in every moment of my life, even if I don't see them all, and today I am soaking in the many blessings he provides.

Life's struggles still brewed on the back burner.  The bumps and unexpected turns happened just as they do every day. The children argued, cried, teased and disobeyed.  My husband and I were less than perfect.  Things didn't go exactly as I had planned... but even so, the beauty of God's perfect plan overcame all.

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...