I was dressed up today to attend a friend's "surprise wedding" (yes, surprise... the groom didn't know they were getting married today) and I asked Derrick to take my picture since I was wearing more than my traditional yoga pants and tank top.
 |
| 38 weeks with baby boy #4 |
This pregnancy is going well, despite a few bumps in the road, and baby is very active with a heartbeat that is strong and regular. We think we have finally decided on a name, the clothing is washed and ready, and although I still have a few things to do this week (move around car seats, wash the bedding for the co-sleeper, and get the video equipment ready to go) I'm feeling pretty good. I have been wearing my support stockings, so my swelling has been to a minimum, my heartburn is still an issue but I'm dealing with it, and it seems that all my extra time outside with the boys is keeping my weight on a plateau.
The boys are excited to meet their little brother and Elliot and Everett keep giving me and my belly lots of kisses and hugs. We plan on watching the birth videos in the next few days, to remind Ethan of the birth experience and to find out if Everett wants to be in the room when I deliver, so I'm curious what will be the reaction.
I feel blessed to have such a great support system of friends and family nearby and am going to enjoy the last few weeks with my boys as we prepare for baby #4 to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment