
Life has gotten very busy over the last few days and I have not been able to post as much as I would like. I will try to get things up on the blog for everyone to read and see what has been going on in our expanded household, but until then, here is the link to our photos, so you can at least see those. Just click on the photo to the right to be taken to our picasa web album.
FYI, Ethan is doing great and melts my heart when he looks at little Everett. He tells me over and over how happy he is that Everett has come to live with us and how excited he is to be a big brother. He also reminds me that being a big brother is a lot of work and he has a lot to do! LOL.
I am a very blessed mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment