He looks "robot-like" when moving, but soon I figure he will get it all figured out and will be all over the house.
Also, he started to notice that there are things above his eye level. (This is not good news for the other members of the family.) I think the stocking stuffers hanging out on the fireplace hearth on Christmas served as some quick motivation.
Yesterday, with some spotting from Mommy, for fear he would slip and fall face first into the edge of the table, he pulled up to his knees, and from the picture you can see he thought he was HOT STUFF!!
Today, I caught him cruising around the living room after his nap, and again, he started to pull up to his knees. This time though, he saw that there was something up on top of the table and reached a little higher... (I didn't get a picture of this, since that would have left my little stuntman without a spotter) and he ended up standing on his tip toes stretched out in a 45 degree angle. I helped him stand at the table and he busted out in a squeal as he pounded the glass top. Big brother Ethan helped cheer him on!
No comments:
Post a Comment