Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gourmet Baby Food



Everett is finally enjoying eating baby food. For the longest time we didn't think he was going to eat anything but breast milk, but now he is our little piglet!



Did I tell you how much I love my BlendTec blender? Not only does it help me make some of the best tasting healthy smoothies, it also makes some pretty gourmet baby food.

It is also very simple, and takes less time to make than it does to actually feed the baby! Just blend it up, freeze it up, store in zipper bags, and defrost as needed.

So far I have only made a few foods (sweet potatoes, peas, butternut squash, apples and carrots), but we hope to expand in the next few months.

My little critic thinks all the foods are wonderful!

And on sore, teething gums, some semi-frozen peas can make anyone smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...