We pulled Everett from his crib and checked out what Santa brought. Ethan noticed the candy canes on the tree that weren't there the night before and was very excited that Santa put them on the tree! He said he hoped he did that every year!
We had a great Christmas morning at home and the boys had a blast opening gifts, although Everett didn't like the idea that he couldn't play with his toys right when he opened them.
Enjoy the pictures!
| Pointing out his gift from Santa. |
| Opening the stockings. |
| Checking out what big brother has. |
| "What do you mean I can't eat them?" |
| "Santa got me just what I wanted!" |
| "I can't wait to set this up!" |
| A sling shot... a gift from Daddy to Daddy. :) |
| BeyBlades... thanks Mom and Dad! |
| After the Christmas tornado hit. |
| Opening the gift for Mommy. |
| He finally got to eat a cookie! |
| 1...2...3... let 'em rip! Time to play! |
No comments:
Post a Comment