Elliot is 7 months old today! He is growing up so fast and I can't get over his sweet laugh! It makes all the sleepless nights worth it.
Today he was playing on the floor with a few of the musical instruments the boys had out. I couldn't resist grabbing a few cute smiles from our favorite baby boy! He is teething like crazy (he has two bottom teeth and is working on the top one), so things are constantly in his mouth, and if it is on the floor, it is fair game!
He is into everything and I can't seem to keep him still, or sitting for that matter. Standing at whatever he can put his hands on is his preferred position, so it is amazing that he sat here long enough to get these shots. Enjoy!
| Here he is working on that upper left tooth. |
| He cracks himself up too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment