Last year at this time, I didn't have the slightest clue what a blog was or what you would ever use one for. If you would have asked me, I don't know if I could have even come up with an educated guess. After some research and watching Derrick's sisters mess around on MySpace... now I have decided that it is EXACTLY what our family needs! I have always wanted a place to put all my pictures, notes, random ideas and interesting opinions for later reflection, but found a paper journal to be too formal and scrapbooking has WAY too much stuff (it's like playing Barbie as a kid, you get everything out, set it all up and by the time you are ready to start, you have lost interest and all you have is a HUGE mess to clean up!).
So this is it, my best attempt, and so far, I have no idea what the heck I am doing, but I can now tell everyone... I have a blog! Check it out! Oh, and if I don't have anything interesting to say in my "posts" at least you will have Ethan's cute little face to look at while I waste your time! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment