
Ethan has been crabby all day today and hasn't been himself over the last week. Since he was 4 months old, and the drool started to flow, I have been saying "he's teething". TODAY I AM CORRECT... a tooth has started to push it's way to the surface of his gums! I tried my best to get a picture so everyone could see... he is actually getting two teeth on the front bottom, but the one on the left in the picture is starting to push through. It is not completely to the surface yet, but it is on it's way!
Wow... I am starting to tear up... our little boy is cutting his FIRST tooth! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!
Wow... I am starting to tear up... our little boy is cutting his FIRST tooth! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment