Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today after MOPS, I was informed by a parent that Ethan bit another little girl after pushing her down while fighting over a toy. I was MORTIFIED. We apologized and went home to deal with the situation.

Later, at bath time, we were discussing the days events, and Ethan informed me that "we don't bite friends, we bite apples". I smiled and told him that he was correct. Sometimes kids can be so sweet after being so, so naughty... hopefully this was the end of the lesson in biting.

(I have no idea where he got the comment about the apples from, he must have made it up on his own. The only thing I can think of is a few days ago I gave him a whole apple to eat and told him to 'bite' it. He did and thought it was pretty cool that he could eat it without cutting it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...