Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Still waiting...



My due date has arrived... and we are still waiting for baby boy #2 to arrive. My OB says I have been making progress, but not much else is going on but false labor. Patience.

Ethan has been doing great with the wait. Every day he talks to the belly and tells him to come out. He kisses him and sings a song. He is VERY excited to be a big brother!!



I am starting to feel miserable. My legs are swelling (I have to wear my support stockings daily now and sometimes sleep with them on if I am on my feet too much during the day), I have a sharp pain in my abdomen (probably a muscle) and I cannot bend over to tie my shoes (Derrick has been helping me put on my tennis shoes lately).

All this is for such a wonderful little bundle, I know, but waiting is so hard!

As a back up plan, if baby decides not to come on his own, my induction has been scheduled for Tuesday, June 1st at 5am. Ready or not, we should have a baby by that evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...