Lately it seems that our love seat is the permanent place for clean laundry (waiting to be folded) and my coffee table is the place to hold all the folded laundry. After washing and folding, it seems like so much more work to put it all away... so there it sits. It gets attention when a) we can no longer put another load of laundry on the couch, as it will start to tumble off onto the floor or b) the coffee table has no more places for piles. While folding today I thought to myself as I made a pile for me, for Derrick, and one for each boy... "I don't have anymore room for another pile. I'd have to get a bigger coffee table if we have any more kids!"
The camera has been out a lot lately, and Ethan is always wanting to take photos. Today I let him take a few, plus, I wanted to show off my awesome baby wrap in action! I can't get enough of wearing my little bundle! I ordered this LoveyDuds wrap online from when I was pregnant with Everett and probably wore it every day for months when he was a baby. I don't go anywhere without it and it definitely has been a great investment! Elliot loves it, he likes being close to his Mommy!
Everett likes playing a chase game with me every time I vacuum, which happens to be a daily occurrence with the amount of black dog hair we have around here. If you notice in the photo, I'm using the "new to me" Kirby vacuum cleaner that I rescued from a trash pile in a house Derrick was working on. It is older, but it still has some life in it. I took it into the local Kirby Shop for a tune up, a good cleaning, new belt and wheels, and it is as good as new! Plus, it is a lot easier to push than my regular vacuum, and I think it fluffs the carpet better as well. It is heavy, and it doesn't have a hose attachment that is very easy to use, so I still use my other vacuum a lot too.
I can get a lot done during the day while I wear my little guy, but sometimes it is nice to sit and snuggle. Pretty soon I will be chasing him around with the vacuum!
No comments:
Post a Comment