Ideas, thoughts, funny stories, pictures and our "new" life with four Huffey boys. Everyday is a new experience in the Huffey House!
Friday, April 10, 2015
39 weeks with baby #4
On Monday I was 39 weeks and things are going great. The other day we watched my other birth videos in preparation for the big event, and I switched around the car seats and purchased a few more camera cards, so we are ready for baby to arrive.
Both Ethan and Everett have expressed an interest in being in the room while I'm in labor, but Everett might change his mind in the heat of the moment. I say this because while watching the videos the other night, he sat right next to me, glued to my side, not upset, but slightly concerned and didn't really say too much.
I'm having a lot more swelling over the last few days and needing to put my feet up more (and ask for the boys to help out more around the house), but other than that, we are doing great. I'm looking forward to meeting baby boy and excited to see the reaction of the boys when they see him for the first time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment