Today, while eating a snack, Ethan started to discuss, in detail, something very interesting to him. So interesting in fact that he had himself laughing so hard I thought that he was going to squirt carrots out his nose!
I joined in the conversation, putting in my "Really? Is that so?", "Wow... I didn't know that", and "Yeah, your Daddy is pretty silly!" comments when he would pause. This lasted for about 5-10 minutes and was a great time for both of us! Although I didn't have any clue what in the world he was even talking about, we had a great time having a "real" two-way conversation!
He did this again later on and Derrick got to join in... What fun we had! What ever the story was that Ethan was telling, it was a funny one, it is the most adorable thing listening to his little voice so serious telling a story and then laughing with the rest of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment