Ideas, thoughts, funny stories, pictures and our "new" life with four Huffey boys. Everyday is a new experience in the Huffey House!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Bedtime Battles No More ... knock on wood
Well, the sleeping battles must have just been a phase. Ethan refused naps and bedtime for a few weeks then he decided the other day that it wasn't so bad after all. Yesterday, while we were downstairs playing, I noticed him rubbing his eyes and giving me that "I'm sleepy" look. It was around his nap time and I knew he was probably tired, so we started towards the stairs. I stopped at the bottom stair and asked "Do you want to take a nap, are you tired?" and to my surprise he almost sprinted up the stairs. He toddled right into his bedroom, turned on his sleep machine and tried to climb into the crib. I gladly lifted him into his bed, covered him up, told him good night and shut the door without the slightest bit of protest! It was just a phase... and I am glad it is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment