It coated the roads and ground pretty fast, but then as fast as it fell, it was gone again. We had friends over to play later that morning and it was almost gone when they got here. I couldn't resist getting pictures while it lasted, it was a pretty snowfall.
Ideas, thoughts, funny stories, pictures and our "new" life with four Huffey boys. Everyday is a new experience in the Huffey House!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Yeah for Spring... April Fools!
Today it snowed again, it was a beautiful snow, beautiful in the fact that it didn't hang around for very long, but I couldn't believe my eyes! Ethan and I were enjoying our breakfast when it started to come down, it was like huge cotton balls falling from the sky! We got our shoes and coats on and stood out on the front step to enjoy the falling flakes. Ethan thought it was really cool and wanted to run around in the yard and play, but it was pretty chilly and I didn't think that it was a good idea, so we continued to enjoy it from inside.


It coated the roads and ground pretty fast, but then as fast as it fell, it was gone again. We had friends over to play later that morning and it was almost gone when they got here. I couldn't resist getting pictures while it lasted, it was a pretty snowfall.
It coated the roads and ground pretty fast, but then as fast as it fell, it was gone again. We had friends over to play later that morning and it was almost gone when they got here. I couldn't resist getting pictures while it lasted, it was a pretty snowfall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment