Saturday, April 24, 2010

The pressure is on

Baby boy is growing and I am feeling a lot of pressure now. My hips feel like they are pulling apart, and the round ligament pain is sometimes sharp enough to make me weak in the knees. My face is rounding out, my shoes are tight, and I think I am waddling. Walking is uncomfortable, sleeping is less than restful, and the hot flashes are getting more intense. I have been having headaches off and on over the last week (I had my first aura a few weeks ago), but today things seem to be improving. The chiropractor is one of my most treasured visits, and I am calling Monday to schedule a massage. My legs are swelling, the scale is creeping up every day it seems, and I can no longer wear my wedding ring. I think baby has dropped some (I can no longer see my belly button unless I look in the mirror) and the count down to the last month is starting!



I still think, through all this that is going on with my body, that pregnancy is one of the most amazing experiences I could ever experience and I love every day. I enjoy my belly, and watching it grow, and love to feel baby boy #2 move and grove in my tummy on a regular basis. He is getting so strong, and I am just waiting for the day he kicks me so hard that he ruptures my bag of waters (or makes me pee my pants)! LOL.

Soon the belly will be gone and we will meet baby boy #2 face to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...