| 36 weeks pregnant with baby boy #3 |
| Me and my big boy Ethan |
Baby on the other hand seems to be doing great. He is pretty active at night and doesn't like me to lay on my right side, just like his older brothers didn't, and every time the doctor has checked his heartbeat, he has been perfect (and very active).
Today, I have had some longer, more intense, but still irregular, contractions, and a few I had to breathe through, so I know we are nearing the end. My legs look like tree trunks, my face is starting to swell, and almost everyone I see says "Wow... you are huge!" which you know is going to get old as the next few weeks go on... but still I feel so blessed.
I absolutely love being pregnant, there is no other experience like this, and even though my butt is huge, my arms are flabby and my feet look like they are going to blow up... and my neighbors yell "Lisa, you are HUGE!" across the street when they see me walking by... I know this will all be over in a few short weeks and all the aches and pains of pregnancy will be a forgotten memory.
I pray for God's timing with the delivery of this baby and His strength and grace over the next few weeks to get me through.
No comments:
Post a Comment