Friday, May 11, 2012

Screaming at 2am

Derrick and I woke last night to hear Everett screaming at the top of his lungs, obviously frightened by something. 

"He probably fell out of bed... go help him, he's scared." I said as Derrick rushed out of the room.  A few seconds later the screaming was done.  Minutes later Derrick came back into our room. 

"What was wrong?" I asked. 

"You would never believe it... I went into his room and didn't see him right away, then I realized his little feet were sticking out from under his bed.  He was way back in the corner by the wall!  I had to pull him out by his feet... he was way under there!" was his reply.  We both chuckled. 

Poor little guy.  He probably rolled out of bed and then wiggled up (like he would normally do if he was in his crib) until he hit something firm (which happened to be the wall). 

He was fine, I don't think he will be scarred, but it is a pretty funny story for the first night in his "big boy bed".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...