Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Beds and Sleepy Heads



Everett has a new bed!! This past week I purchased a bed off of Craigslist and today Everett and I put it together. First we had to take down the crib, and move it into the nursery, then we went to work to set up his new bed. He was very excited and very happy to help. When we were all done he couldn't wait to show Derrick and Ethan, they were at Ethan's t-ball game, so we had to wait for them to come home. As soon as they walked in the door Everett rushed into his bedroom to show them.





At bedtime tonight I couldn't resist taking his picture. He was so excited I didn't know if we would ever get him to sleep, but he sweetly snuggled into his new bed and before long he was out.


Derrick went in to check on him after he had been asleep a while, and this is what we found...

  
Two tired boys! :)  I thought I was going to wake them up I was laughing so hard at the way Ethan was sleeping... I mean... who sleeps like that? 


Before I headed to bed I went in to check on Everett once more, and he was sleeping so sweetly in his little bed I took one last picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...