Elliot is doing great and we are heading home in an hour!
The bed here is so uncomfortable, I can't wait to sleep in my bed at home, but it has been nice to spend time here with Derrick and get to know the newest addition to our family.
Today, while reflecting on the last 24hours, I was humbled and reminded about the awesome power and grace of God.
Things didn't go my way at all over the course of the past events (I will share more about that in the next post when I share our birth story), but God was in control of all, and it was perfect!
I often forget, and am constantly reminded, that God's plan is ever evolving, detailed, purposefully planned, and filled with His perfect love and grace. I became a Mommy to a beautiful child over the last 24hrs, but I am a child of God first, and that is an amazing feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment