Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Party Like a Preschooler: Everett is 4!









Today Everett celebrated turning 4 with all his preschool aged friends.  Summer Camp was the vibe and lots of fun was had by all in attendance! 

We started off the party by making a backyard tent from a tarp, drop cloth and rope, then added blankets and pillows from the basement.  We moved the playhouse closer to the tent, and between those two items and the little tikes car, they didn't need all the other things I had planned. 


The kids did a great job decorating their bags!  Maddox couldn't decided what to draw, so Hadley helped him later.

The nature hike was a lot of fun.  We found a lot of interesting things to look at and talk about!

"I spy with my little eye..."

It's so fun to see the world through the eyes of a child.



After the hike, they worked up an appetite.





 

Mmmmm!

























Then they played outside in the tent and playhouse.




When I told Everett about his cake, he was pretty concerned I would use real dirt and worms.  :)




While everyone was singing, he was pretty shy.


Getting ready to blow out the candles!



He got them out in one blow!

Then it was time to party! "Five Little Monkeys" by Go Fish was the most requested song!!


Everett really wanted a sleep over, so as a compromise, I had all his friends sign his pillowcase.

One of the gifts was a huge hit with Elliot! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...