Thursday, May 7, 2009

Potty Training Progress

Well, things have been going okay in the potty training area. Ethan is wearing 'big boy' Thomas the train underwear during the day, and sleeping with pull-ups at night, and is doing a great job staying dry. We have only had a few accidents during the day when he is distracted and doesn't want to go, but other than that... we are on the right track.

Getting poo in the potty was a struggle, but since we have had a few successes, it is getting better! Today though, after waking, he still had his pull-up on and I fed him breakfast and was cleaning up the dishes while talking on the phone with my Mom. I looked over and saw Ethan grunting and asked... "Are you pooping in your pants?". He smiled at me and responded, "No, I'm just kidding". I later found out he wasn't kidding... I guess that is why they call it 'training' as it is still a work in progress! Better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...