Today, while taking a break from mowing, we watched a DVD together, First Fun with Spanish and then we practiced saying 'hola' to the cars as they drove down our street.
After that, on another break from the lawn, we did some Sign Language clothing flash cards and practiced the sign as well as the word in Spanish. After we were done with that activity, Ethan said he really liked it, and we did it again in his room picking clothing from his dresser.
Later, before dinner, we colored squares on paper and I wrote the color names in Spanish below them and we played a game sorting his blocks by color.
He would pick a color from the pile, say the name in English and then take it to the spot on the floor. Once there I would say the name of the color in Spanish and English and tell him 'good job'. Then I took a turn. It was fun and I think that we will play this again with Daddy tomorrow.
We had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment