Sunday, May 10, 2009

Swing Batta-Batta Swing!

One of Ethan's (and Derrick's) favorite things to do outside lately is practice throwing and hitting. We got Ethan a bat and wiffle ball set for Easter and he has been hooked ever since. I enjoy it because there is less toys flying around the playroom/living room now that he has an outlet for his throwing energy. (The last straw was about a month ago when I was sitting, folding clothes, and one of Derrick's flip-flops came flying across the room and smacked me upside the head! Ethan was as suprised as I was and I hope he learned from that experience that we don't fling shoes at Mommy's head!)

On days when we can't be outside, we practice in the basement. He has a pretty strong swing and the serious look on his face is priceless! He will be all set for Bam-Bam League next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...